HomeAboutContestantsBlogtourageVideosPrizesContact

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Morning After CHALEAN

OMGoodness.





I am hurting.





That's a good thing, though. I'm kinda liking it.





It's been a while since I have hurt quite like this. And there is a feeling of accomplishment, knowing I cranked out 6 girlie pushups last night, when on Monday evening I could only do 4.





Sit-ups? They are another matter entirely.





So I have started this new program, called "ChaLEAN Extreme." It uses the idea that muscle burns fat. And I'm pretty sure that's true. Cause I can FEEL it burning. Even this morning!





The nice thing is that my hubby has graciously joined the program with me! We can do it at home, in the evenings, and we suffer together. It's a 90 day program, so we have 89 left to go before we can see the major results. But I can feel this process is going to make me stronger already. Major muscle groups are screaming at me.





The weight loss? I am not a loser. I have struggled to get myself back under 180 again. But yesterday my mom showed me some pics of myself before I started the diet 2 years ago, and I couldn't believe it. Here's one, and if you click on it, it will take you to see the others.


(For the record, I didn't widen this at all. I really looked like that.)



So I feel the fires of inspiration once again. I feel the urge to keep going.



I also feel the urge to down the legal limit of advil...

3 comments:

  1. Keep going Charlie! You've made so much progress in the two years. Just take it one day at a time.
    With you all the way!
    Blessings,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. That program sounds pain and fun all at the same time.

    I've started using the TRX strap at the gym. I love it!

    Keep up the good work, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoot! You Rock!!! Keep going! (and laugh out loud when you out-do Hubby!)

    ReplyDelete

I sure would love it if you would leave a comment!!! I love the support, and comments are a lot more comfortable than my bra...