HomeAboutContestantsBlogtourageVideosPrizesContact

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Week one????? ALREADY?????

I gotta tell you, chicas.

This has not been the best week to try and jumpstart a diet.

Cause I'm here at my computer, editing videos, trying to keep up with emails and texts, keep my kids from destroying my house, and drinking what could only be described as gallons of coffee.

The only exercise I'm getting is running to pee every 20 minutes.

I promise that I will update this page with all my stats soon. Most likely tomorrow. After I have had at least 2 cups of coffee and sent the kids out to play so Mama can THINK.

But I gotta tell you, there is some stiff competition out there. The other Flabulous 8 are pretty pumped to do this challenge. And I am going to have to make up for lost time when I get caught up. That means Jillian Michaels is going to O.W.N. my fat butt.

Oh well, she's been hot on my tail for a while now anyway.

I'll be back, and when I do get my stuff up, the game will be on!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope it evens out soon - always seems to happen to me too right when I am about to begin a big project.

    ReplyDelete

I sure would love it if you would leave a comment!!! I love the support, and comments are a lot more comfortable than my bra...